If you are wondering how to convert video to audio in VLC Media Player, then this blog post might be very useful for you. It tells how you can convert video to audio files using VLC Player with few simple steps.
There are many occasions where we want to convert video files to audio files. Reasons may be different from person to person to do so, but there are occasions where we want to do it on our PC.
There are several ways to convert video to audio, but one of the best ways is already on our PC if we have installed VLC Media Player. Most of us must be using VLC Media Player as our default media player app. VLC Media Player comes with many features, and one of these features lets us convert video to audio in VLC player.
We don’t have to download any install any additional program or software to perform this task. VLC can do this task very easily and smoothly. We can remove the entire video portion from the file and save it as an audio file in different audio formats like MP3, RAW, WAV, and OGG/OGM.
How To Convert Video To Audio In VLC Player?
So, in this blog post, I am going to show you how to convert video to audio in VLC Player for free. This feature is available only on computer devices. We can’t convert video to audio using VLC Player on mobile devices. Follow these simple steps to convert video to audio files using VLC Media Player.
- Open VLC Player, and navigate to Media from the Menu section.
- From Media options, choose Convert/Save option.
- Browse the video file that you want to convert to audio file by clicking Add button. You don’t need to play with other options in this section.
- You can also convert video to audio from any particular time. To do this, click on Show More Options, and set the starting time and stoping time.
- The next step is to choose the audio-format. Now click Convert/Save and in the profile section, select the format of the audio in which you want your file to be converted. There you will see many other options. You are converting video to audio, so choose only the formats of audio.
- After selecting the format, its time to choose the destination file for the converted audio to be saved. In the destination section, click Browse button to open and select the destination file.
- Once destination file is set, click Start to initiliaze the process. The time of the completion of conversion depends on the size of the file. Though it will be converted in a quick speed.
If the process is complete, then open the destination file to check. Now your file is ready to be played in audio format on the supported devices.
I hope you like this blog post on how to convert video to audio in VLC Media Player. Converting files like these using VLC Player is probably the best way instead of doing it by downloading and installing other additional software on the PC. VLC Media Player is undoubtedly the best media player available for PC for useful features like these.
If you find this post on how to convert video to audio in VLC useful, then share it with others. And if there are any queries, advice, or suggestion regarding this post, let me know in the comment box.
Below are some frequently asked questions related to how to convert video to audio in VLC:
Can VLC Convert Video To Audio?
How Do I Convert MP4 To MP3 With VLC?
-Go to Media>Convert/Save
-Add the Media file
-Choose the Audio Format
-Choose Destination File
–Start the Process